MacOS X 10.6.3 for Lenovo S9S10
Установочный образ формата 8 Гб флэш-памяти. VHD, созданный в WinImage 8.50. Флэш-накопитель предназначен для установки MacOS X Snow Leopard 10.6.3 на ноутбуки Lenovo S9/S10.
Description: The image of the installation 8Gb flash format. Vhd, created in the WinImage 8.50. Flash Drive is designed to install MacOS X Snow Leopard 10.6.3 on laptops Lenovo S9/S10. The image taken with a flash, the volume of 8Gb, which has been "restored", the standard disk utility to MacOS X, the original installation DVD Snow Leopard. After that, the flash drive was used "S10 Snow Leopard Enabler 1.1. 17."
In the end, after you install MacOS X, on the no-beech everything works except the Ethernet. Video, sound, WiFi, sleep mode, built-in microphone, headphone, keyboard, multi-touch. (!)
Touchpad starts to see two fingers to scroll and zoom!
3G modem Ericsson F3507g supported and works!
And all this without any additional add-ins with tambourines and dancing! Immediately after the installation!
Need flash drive with 8GB capacity MINIMUM. That is, 16GB flash drive fits.
If Acronis not see the flash drive, then do not have enough space, I have just a little bit trying to reduce the size of the image.
System Requirements: Lenovo S9/S10 (BIOS ver. 14CN94WW for S9),> = 8Gb Flash drive or USB-HDD. This distribution is made ??specifically for this line of notebooks! On the S10-2 (with built-Yota) work is not guaranteed, do not work on Lenovo S10-3c (or the other with Intel N455)
Language: English + Russian
Size: 7.48 GB
Changes in version "S10 Snow Leopard Enabler"
1.1.17 Ready for 10.6.5, new SleepEnabler
1.1.16 Fix backlight issue on wake by using framebuffer from 10.6
1.1.15 Ready for 10.6.4, new SleepEnabler
1.1.14 Automatically disable "Use secure virtual memory" during installation,
Enabler checks for MacOS X 10.5 Leopard (Intel), improved audio (no more driver reloading on wake),
microphone, lid sleep under 10.6.3 (thanks meklort)
1.1.13 Ready for 10.6.3, new SleepEnabler and bootloader that patches the kernel on-the-fly (thanks meklort)
1.1.12 Revert to VoodooHDA 0.2.1 (no microphone but less crashes after sleep)
1.1.11 Should fix crash on wakeup
1.1.10 Bootable USB installation medium can be created on Leopard and Snow Leopard
1.1.9 Working internal microphone
1.1.8 Fix another yellow exclamation mark bug in Atom Kernel Patch
1.1.7 Fix another yellow exclamation mark bug
1.1.6 Fix yellow exclamation mark error when installing the system from bootable USB installation medium
1.1.5 Fix yellow exclamation mark error when creating bootable USB installation medium
1.1.4 Allow for 10.6.2 to be installed (install Enabler first, reboot, then it is safe to update to 10.6.2)
1.1.3 Enable Boot Camp Assistant
1.1.2 Can switch from ISO to ANSI keyboard layout by editing ApplePS2Keyboard's Info.plist
1.1.1 Fix grey screen after boot, fix sometimes missing sound, fix lock before spinner (UHCIreset)
1.1 Slipstream Enabler into USB installation medium, improved Trackpad driver by Meklort
1.0.15 Fix installer when using Leopard, fix FN-(key to the right of left shift key)
1.0.14 Allow installation to disks with MBR partition scheme; fix missing QE / CI
1.0.13 Ericsson F3507g Mobile Broadband (3G/UMTS) support
1.0.12 Graphical bootloader (press F8 to get the device selector)
1.0.11 Generate / Extra / DSDT.aml on the fly, this should solve problems with non-1GB RAM machines
1.0.10 Improved installer experience, bugfix in 27ae installation
1.0.9 Allow Bluetooth to be disabled, enable existing GMA950 kexts for 27ae
1.0.8 Simplified installation process - no more Terminal commands needed
1.0.7 Improve bootloader installation by always installing boot0 (maybe fixes some boot problems)
1.0.6 Really fix crackling sound after sleep
1.0.5 Fix crackling sound after sleep
1.0.4 Fix regular sleep, thanks meklort
1.0.3 OS Updates should no longer break QE / CI (tested with 10.6.1)
1.0.2 Fix blinking "_" on boot by properly setting partition active
1.0.1 Fix broken Bootloader symlink
Instructions for the restoration of an image on a flash drive
A. Update the BIOS on a netbook to the latest version!
Two. Set in the case of absence, the program WinImage 8.50 (you can get here: http://rutracker.org/forum/viewtopic.php?t=3656377 )
Three. Start WinImage
4. Choosing a Disk> Restore Virtual Hard Disk image on physical drive ...
Five. Select the pop-up window, our stick, 8GB of capacity from
6. Then we choose our way in the format. Vhd
7. Agree to destroy all data on a flash drive
Eight. We put in the notebook and boot!
The image is not compatible with the following flash drives!
List of 8GB flash drive, which does not get rolled forward an image for several reasons:
A. QUMO IN / YAN 8G - missing ~ 30MB)
Two. Kingmax Super Stick 8Gb - not enough 4 mb
Three. A-DATA Classic 8Gb - 27mb is not enough
Four. Apacer 8Gb (white with a sliding mechanism) - do not see the program
Five. GoodDrive freesa 8Gb - Acronis does not recognize.
Remain stable Transcent, tried about 4 pieces, all work flawlessly.
Скачать MacOS X 10.6.3 for Lenovo S9/S10
Установи SkyMonk и КАЧАЙ ФАЙЛЫ С МАКСИМАЛЬНОЙ СКОРОСТЬЮ с Letitbit.net, Vip-file.com, Sms4file.com, Shareflare.net и др. файлообменников — СОВЕРШЕННО БЕСПЛАТНО, в несколько потоков с докачкой, без ожидания 60 секунд
Другие новости по теме:
iATKOS L2 - Hackintosh LION 10.7.3 (PC) для обычных PC (x32 и x64)и виртуальных машин(VMware и VirtualBox) + LION 10.7.3 Update
- 10.7.2 main system> Finally, Lion main system is completely OK for this release, though we are running it on real Macs. We discovered that previous release L1 and most retail installations starting from 10.7.0 have problems, especially for sandybridge hardware, tested on real Macs.. Upgrade installations from Snow Leopard are OK but they work slower than usual.
:arrow:I recommend iATKOS L2 release or retail installs using only the full 10.7.2 retail package.
- Bootloaders updated> Chameleon 2.1 svn r1650, Chimera 1.6
- DVD boot> updated to Chameleon 2.1 svn r1650, patched IOPCIFamily driver added, Non-AHCI ICHX SATA/IDE driver added, AHCI SATA driver updated, npci=0x2000 flag added
- Updated drivers, packages>
/Extra/Extensions option removed
AHCI SATA driver updated
Intel Non-AHCI ICHX SATA/IDE driver added
SSD Trim support added
USB 3.0 driver updated
PS/2 driver updated and laptop keyboard problem solved
Laptop Battery driver added
GF100 and ATI 48xx driver updated for 10.7.2 system
Realtek RTL8111/8168 wired ethernet driver updated to v0.0.90
Ralink and Realtek wireless network drivers removed
Atheros AR8121/AR8113/AR8114 wired network driver added
Atheros AR9285 and AR9287 wireless network driver added
- System Updates> Some more drivers will be protected after the update, read the related section in the "read me".
Tips for iATKOS L2 installations:
- For iCloud and FaceTime> use Champlist to modify smbios.plist after the installation.
Champlist is located at /Applications/Utilities/Tools
- To activate AirDrop for all devices>
execute "defaults write com.apple.NetworkBrowser BrowseAllInterfaces 1" using Terminal
iATKOS L2 Installation Guide
The oscar goes to Apple and OSX86 community..
Thanks to all of our forum operators..
All the GGRN people, hey folks :)
Our team OSX86.Türk, EVOSX86, Project OS X, InsanelyMac, tonymacx86 and other OSX86 development platforms and the developers are the reason for this system to survive..
1-a) This is an OSX86 installer and this is only designed for Non-Apple X86 Intel CPU computers.
b) Includes Apple's Mac OS X Lion 10.7.2 (Build 11C74), X86 patches and some basic drivers.
c) You do not need any other OS X system on your target computer, you only need iATKOS L2 burned to 4.7G DVD
or restored on a USB media to install OS X Lion.
2- Hardware Compatibility is the most important subject for this OS.
Requirements for OSX86 system:
- Intel Core CPU
- Compatible motherboard
- Compatible VGA card
- Minimum 1GB RAM
- Minimum 10GB free space on target partition
So, you need to know about the compatibility of your hardware before installing this system.
To get your hardware details (Vendor IDs, Device IDs):
-Fire up a Linux Live CD (ie. Ubuntu Live CD), type "lspci -nn" in terminal and take notes.
-Windowsers, get Everest Ultimate Edition and export the information.
After download the iATKOS L2 distro and if your on Windows PC
convert this from .dmg to .iso and burn on a 4.7GB DVD at low-speed
- You can make clean, upgrade and refresh installs to your existing OSX86 system using iATKOS L2. Please read the related section below.
- Easy installation on Software RAID volumes, no additional user actions needed. Please read the related section below.
- Using software updater to apply main system updates just like real Macs on most PC hardware is possible, but we can never know what Apple will do in their upcoming updates, so it may not result in %100 success, also some of the drivers should be reinstalled after updates. Please read the related section below.
- This installer may not include all the necessary drivers required by your setup. Additional steps may be needed to be taken by the user to setup and use such components.
- Main system is fully stock. @Karmic Alice and I are running L2 main system on our MacBooks. After working on real Macs, finally Lion system is now completely OK with this L2 release. Thanks to @Karmic Alice for participating on the experimental work.
- AppleHDA patches, some VoodooHDA kexts and the Chimera bootloader is from tonymacx86.com
- Artwork by @denizckosar
- Spanish translations by @Karmic Alice.
- Backup your personal data
- Check your BIOS settings >>
Execute Disable bit: Enabled
Limit CPUID Max: Disabled
Virtualization: Disabled or Enabled, try it.
Hyper-threading: Disabled or Enabled, try it.
SATA Mode: AHCI
- A target partition (primary partition for MBR) or disk will be needed for installation. If you are not an advanced user, then use a clean harddisk with no personal data/OS as for target and unplug all the other harddisk drives connected to your motherboard just to be safe.
- If the target disk includes personal data and/or any OS, we advice Parted Magic Live CD for partitioning and such operations for preparing a target. You can also do the partitioning and create targets by using OS X Disk Utility.
Starting the Installation:
- Boot using the iATKOS L2 media (DVD or USB)
- If you have a NetBook with an Intel Atom CPU, then press F8 at boot screen, type "mach_atom" without quotes and hit enter.
- Select the language
1- Run Disk Utility via Utilities menu and erase the target for clean install
- You can choose MBR (Master Boot Record) or GPT (Guid Partition Table) via partitioning options. If you want to change your existing partition table type, note that all your existing data on disk will be gone! Please do not play with partitioning options if your are not an advanced user.
2- Select the destination for installation
3- Click Customize* and select what you need
4- Click Install
Upgrade from previous versions:
You can upgrade your existing Snow Leopard or Lion installations to Lion 10.7.2 or make a refresh install to your 10.7.2 system (keeping your applications, data, user settings and accounts) by using iATKOS L2.
Some of your drivers/applications just may not be compatible with Lion, know that they may fail after upgrade, this may also cause kernel panics. So search for your existing software/driver compatibility for Lion, before upgrading to Lion.
Your 3rd party applications, personal data, user settings and user accounts will be reserved but all system files/drivers/applications will be gone, so you will need to setup your selections just like a clean install.
1- Select the destination for upgrade installation
2- Click Customize* and select what you need
3- Click Install
This is the most important part of the installation. List of selections..
There is already a basic default profile chosen. You should add only device drivers for your hardware setup at first trials of your OSX86 installing adventure if you are a newbie, then you may try adding other packages to find out the best combination for your PC. Adding a few packages to default profile will probably be enough for most computers.
Please read the descriptions of the packages carefully.
Basics you should know:
- Do not select more than one item for one operation. ie. graphic cards or bootloaders. Only select one bootloader, one enabler method for your graphic card, one method for your sound card, etc..
- "Graphics Enabler" option of the bootloader should be the first choice for activating the OS X driver for your VGA card.
- You can of course try the drivers or methods to make your hardware components work but, it is better to google it before trying the packages. You can easily find the solution for i.e. nVidia 5xx cards inside the iATKOS L2 by searching on google (select ATY_Init and after install, add your device id.. etc.).
- Most ATI Mobility VGA cards are not compatible with this system and most compatible ATI cards need their custom packages/modifications which is not included in this release. You must search and find the appropriate driver/solution by your own for such ATI hardwares, so do not continuously ask for ATI support on forum.
- You may not be able to have success at first trials, so keep on trying.. If you are complaining about having no success on 3rd install, then install Windows XP.
- Software RAID combines two or more physical harddisks or their partitions (RAID slices) into a single logical unit. RAID's various designs involve two key design goals: increase data reliability and/or increase input/output performance.
- You can create RAID volumes and install Lion on RAID using iATKOS L2.
- RAID levels or types for OS X:
Striped RAID (RAID-0): A RAID-0 set splits data evenly across multiple disks with no parity information for redundancy. RAID0 is normally used to increase performance for both read and write. It can also be used as a way to create a small number of large virtual disks out of a large number of small physical ones. Simply it is a way to use the disks like using the dual or more channel RAMs, so it increases the read and write performance more than a bit. RAID0 sets are advised for the main system volumes to increase the performance of the OS.
Mirrored RAID (RAID-1): A RAID-1 set creates an exact copy of a set of data on two or more disks. This is mostly for data safety and also an increase of performance for read operations is expected. The RAID array can only be as big as the smallest member of the slices. RAID1 sets are used for security and advised for data storage volumes.
Concatenated Disk set: Which is not exactly a RAID level. The slices are merely concatenated together, end to beginning, so they appear to be a single large disk. It provides no data redundancy. This may be thought of as the inverse of partitioning. Whereas partitioning takes one physical drive and creates two or many more logical volumes, concatenation uses two or more slices to create one logical volume. No increase in performance is possible and neither increased data reliability is possible.
- Boot helper partition: OS X Software RAID systems boot using boot helper partitions and so the bootloader will be installed to boot helper partition instead of the RAID slice. If one of the RAID slices of your target RAID volume is disk0s2, then its hidden boot helper partition named as "Boot OS X" is disk0s3. Do the math for the others.
- Create RAID volumes: You can easily create RAID volumes using OS X Disk Utility. Do the partitioning if you need to, click on the target disk and then click on RAID tab, choose RAID type, name it and by pressing "+" create a new RAID set. Add the target partitions or disks to RAID set by dragging them and when you are done, click to "Create" button. The added partitions or disks will be the slices of your RAID set, in a few seconds your RAID volume will be mounted and ready for installation.
- iATKOS L2 RAID operations:
- L2 installs the bootloader of your choice to the boot helper partition of the preceding disk of the RAID set, so the first disk by your bios will be the Mac OS X boot disk. You can install any foreign bootloaders to other harddisks of your RAID set, there will be no harm to your RAID set. On my 3x RAID0 system, second HDD has Grub bootloader and the third one has Windows bootloader installed seperately and all running fine. I am using Grub to boot all.
RAID Install Steps:
1- Create RAID volume as described above
2- Select it as destination for install
3- Click Customize and select what you need
4- Click Install
Main System Updates:
As you know, using software updater to apply main system updates is possible for most PC's. Your custom kernel and many drivers will be protected after the update but some drivers and patches will be overwritten and some will be non-functional, so computers that need these drivers and patches will need to take some actions after updating. These packages are:
- USB: IOUSBFamily.kext and IOUSBMassStorageClass.kext
- GF100: GeForceGLDriver.bundle
- SSD Trim support: IOAHCIFamilyTrim.kext
The files will also be installed to /Library/Temp folder. So, you will need to re-install them after applying the update. Kext Utility.app is located at /Applications/Utilities/Tools. Drag the kexts on to Kext Utility.
- VoodooHDA: Any of the VoodooHDA versions may cause kernel panic after updating your system. Solution is deleting AppleHDA.kext from /System/Library/Extensions directory after applying the update.
- ATI 48xx: This driver will be non-functional after applying main system update. You need to search for new version of this patch. Follow Netkas' blog.
Every main system update had some issues with our PC hardwares that had been covered mostly after the release of the update, so updating like real Macs is not a thing that you can always count on because we can never know what Apple will do for the next update. Until now it had no major problems with X86 PC hardwares.
iATKOS L2 has no integrated procedure for multibooting but preparing a multiboot GPT or MBR system with this release is easy.
Here is a ''How To'' for GPT and MBR triple boot including Mac-Win-Linux. iATKOS L2, Debian GNU/Linux DVD and Windows7 DVD installers are used in this example.
- MBR (Master Boot Record) triple boot -
- Nearly all PC's work on MBR partitioned harddisks, check it with Disk Utility, if so do no touch it. If it is GPT then you need to repartition your harddisk by loosing all the data in it. Click to partitioning options, select MBR and do the partitioning.
- Create 3 or more partitions by using iATKOS Disk Utility or Parted Magic Live CD. Mac OS Extended Journaled (HFS+) format for OS X target, MS-DOS (Fat32) for the others. OS targets must be one of the first 3 partitions creating with Disk Utility.
- Add boot flag to Windows or Linux target and install the operating systems in any order you like.
For windows, make sure the windows target disk is the first preceding disk by your BIOS, unplug the other harddisks if needed. This is a general windows issue.
For linux, do not install linux bootloader to MBR, install it to linux root.
- Boot iATKOS L2 and install OS X to target as usual.
- If Windows fails to load then you may need to repair Windows (win7 or vista) (mostly you will not face this issue): Add boot flag to Windows partition, boot Windows DVD, select repair, add boot flag to OS X partition.
- You can also add boot flag to Linux partition to use Linux bootloader for multiboot manipulation if you want to.
Now you have triple boot on MBR.
Note: Adding boot flag to MBR partitions: Boot Parted Magic Live CD, right click to partition, select flags and click to boot.
- GPT (Guid Partition Table) triple boot -
- Check the partition table type with Disk Utility. If it is not GPT then repartition the drive and change the partition map scheme to GPT by pressing partition options. You will loose all the data on target disk by repartitioning.
- Create 3 or more partitions by using iATKOS Disk Utility. Mac OS Extended Journaled (HFS+) format for OS X target, MS-DOS (Fat32) for the others. Windows and Linux targets should be of the first 3 partitions.
- Boot Windows Media and install it to its FAT32 target.
- Boot iATKOS L2 and install OS X to target as usual. You have dual-boot with OS X and windows right now.
- Boot Linux media and install the operating system (OS) to its FAT32 target.
Do not install the linux bootloader to MBR, install it linux root.
Do not change the boot flags.
Do not modify the partition table, it can be risky for some distros, just erase the target and do the install.
- Now you can boot to OS X and Linux using OSX86 bootloader which boots by default, but windows fails at this stage because Linux installation broke the hybrid GPT, so we will bring it back on this step.
Boot iATKOS L2 and enter "gptsync /dev/diskX" command on terminal. X is the BSD number of your target disk, run disk utility and right click on your disk, you will see it.
Now you have triple boot on GPT. By default, OS X bootloader will take the control by these steps. It can boot all of them by just selecting. If you want linux or windows to take the control of multibooting then go on reading, it is described below.
All the OS' are independent by this way, you can re-install each of them one by one when needed. You just need to care about 2 things:
- gptsync will be needed after Linux re-install
- you need to re-install OS X bootloader after Windows re-install. Boot iATKOS L2, install the bootloader using terminal. If you use linux for multibooting then this step is not necessary.
There are more combinations to make multiboot work on especially on GPT. If you know the procedures as well, there is no thing like an unrecoverable multiboot error. i.e.> keep in mind that hybrid GPT may fail when dealing with linux stuff, then windows will not boot. Do not use parted magic live cd for Hybrid GPT, it breaks Hybrid GPT causing an unbootable windows. There comes the gptsync, it creates a fake MBR code on GPT drives that make Windows feel like it works on MBR partitioned hdd.
You can always apply gpysync if hybrid GPT is broken somehow. After bringing back the hybrid GPT partition using gptsync, windows will work again. After gptsync, you can add boot flag to other partitions by using OS X or Linux fdisk if you like to boot from another OS. i.e. >> booting from linux and using grub for multiboot manipulation instead of chameleon.
For OS X fdisk, boot iATKOS L2 and open terminal:
fdisk -e /dev/diskX # X is the BSD number of your target disk
p # p is the fake MBR partition list
f Y # f for adding boot flag to the target partition, Y is the partition number you want to boot from
w # w to write changes
q # q for quit.
In this multiboot example I created 4 volumes, 3 for OS' and 1 for storage. OS volumes are first 3 ones. As you see on this fdisk print out and disk utility screen below, fdisk lists the 4 partitions of fake MBR of my hybrid GPT. You can not see the "Data 2" partition (disk0s5) there because it is the 5th one. 1st partition is the hidden efi, for this reason the OS' are to be installed to first 3 volumes.
Enter 'help' for information
fdisk: 1> p
Disk: /dev/disk0 geometry: 30401/255/63 [488395055 sectors]
Offset: 0 Signature: 0xAA55
#: id cyl hd sec - cyl hd sec [ start - size]
1: EE 1023 254 63 - 1023 254 63 [ 1 - 409639]
2: AF 1023 254 63 - 1023 254 63 [ 409640 - 97656256] HFS+
3: 07 1023 254 63 - 1023 254 63 [ 98328576 - 97654784] HPFS/QNX/AUX
*4: 83 1023 254 63 - 1023 254 63 [ 195983360 - 97654784] Linux files*
fdisk: 1> _
disk utility layout:
250.06GB WDC WD250
Unmounted disk0s4 volume is ext4 linux partition (hd0,4) in this example. I added the boot flag to Linux partition using OS X fdisk and modified the grub.cfg file to boot all of them via grub2.
### here is the grub.cfg lines of this example for multibooting
menuentry "Lion" insmod hfsplus
menuentry "Windows 7" set root=(hd0,3)
menuentry "Debian GNU/Linux
Simple Troubleshooting guide:
At times after installation, your system may not work properly as in - it may restart, not boot at all or hang at a certain point. This is quite normal and there are many ways for it to be fixed. It varies from one case to another case. However this basic troubleshooting guide would help you to fix most of the common problems.
- If you're facing hangs, freezes or kernel panics (which is present as a shutdown symbol on the screen just after boot) type in "-v" (without quotes) in the boot command of the bootloader. This would give you verbose output which is useful for the solution.
- "Waiting for root device" - It means that OS X doesn't see your hard disk or boot device. You can face with this during dvd boot or after system install during hdd boot.
Change your SATA mode from IDE/RAID to ACHI by your BIOS setup and also you need to check other BIOS settings that might be the problem. This usually fixes the problem. If not, then you can try to install using a USB media. If still no light, then you may have an incompatible hardware for this OS.
If you face with this problem after installation during hdd boot, then reinstall iATKOS L2 by selecting the SATA/IDE drivers for your hardware during install.
- White or black screen during HDD boot - This means that OS X doesn't see your monitor properly or your graphics card isn't working correctly. Firstly boot with "-x -v" to reach up to GUI, then you can search the internet for the solution for your graphics hardware. Secondly reinstall the OS again, but this time make sure you don't select any graphic drivers. If you can login to GUI, you know what to do so.
- Keep in mind that sometimes certain kext patches may not work for your system even though they are the same chipset but a slight variation may cause it not to work on your PC. The result may be a kernel panic again, reinstall back but this time don't select any funny patches/drivers. This would resolve your problem.
iATKOS_L2.dmg 's MD5 = c1f92e1e19bffa947871f082e1f231fd
- Burn the dmg image to a blank 4.7GB DVD (R ,RW) using Disk Utility or another burning application on OS X and then you are ready to boot with the DVD.
- Restore the dmg image to a USB media and install latest chameleon to it (google is your friend) then boot with it.
- Windowsers can burn the dmg to 4.7GB DVD using Transmac
- Use x-flash or some other applications to restore the dmg to USB media, then install latest chameleon bootloader to it (google is still your friend) then boot with it.
Размер: 4.36 Gb
Скачать iATKOS L2 - Hackintosh LION 10.7.3 (PC)
Содержит в себе: Acronis Disk Director 11 v220.127.116.113, Acronis True Image Home 2012 v18.104.22.16851, Paragon Hard Disk Manager 11 v10.0.17.13146, Paragon Partition Manager 11 Professional v10.0.17.13146, Paragon Home Expert 11 v10.0.17.13569, Recovery Environment Windows 7 x86, Windows Recovery Environment 7 x64.
Paragon Hard Disk Manager 11 10.0.17.13146 Server
Supported interfaces kompnye
Parallel ATA (IDE) HDD
Serial ATA (SATA) HDD
External SATA (eSATA) HDD
USB (Universal Serial Bus) A. x/Two. 0/Новое>Three. 0
IEEE 1394 (FireWire)
Support RAID (software and physical)
PC or PCMCIA Card (Personal Computer Memory Card International Association)
Supported types of hard disks and removable media
Disks of 2.2TB +
AFD (Advanced Format Drive)
Any disks with a sector size is not 512B
Solid-state drives SSD (Solid State Drive)
Hard Drives HDD
DVD + R / RW
DVD + /-R (DL)
Supported file systems
NTFS (v1.2, v3.0, v3.1)
Apple HFS +
Other file systems (in the mode of sector reading and writing)
Supported disk partitioning scheme
MBR (Master Boot Record)
GPT (GUID Partition Table)
Dynamic disks are Microsoft (ordinary, spanned, striped, mirrored, RAID-5)
Hard Disk Manager 11 Server combines the corporate version of our best sellers: Drive Backup and Partition Manager. The solution for the usual and effective management of physical storage devices on Windows servers at all stages of the current cycle:
Support for SSD, AFD, drives larger than 2TB
Automatic smoothing of the sections
Disaster recovery and segmentation
Unique file system optimization tools
Powerful tools for secure data deletion
Complete data recovery medium on the basis of WinPE 3.0 allow you to quickly recover the system. Apart from the fact they can be used to extract information from the hard drive or warped to deploy the archive to a car without a preinstalled operating system
Troubleshooting boot without recovery (change in the Windows registry in the offline mode, the adjustment of MBR, BCD, the Boot.ini file, etc.)
Automatic smoothing of the work during the creation / move partition during the redistribution of free space on the disk / partition size changes only when the affected section of the left boundary, during the backup / restore the configuration of the partition size.
Paragon Home Expert 11 v 10.0.17.13569 RUS Retail
Paragon Home Expert 11 - brings together for all of our latest technologies and tools for working with hard disk drive in a comfortable decision. This product will help you decide the full range of daily and emergency tasks each user to the right company: backup, disk segmentation, migration, optimization and defragmentation, reliable data wiping, data recovery and system. In the British version of the product Home Expert 11 is the name of Hard Disk Manager (HDM) 2011 Suite.
• Auto-smoothing of the sections
• Integrated low-level defragmentation utlibota
• Increased speed of access to data with the proper organization of space
• Easy and rapid creation of partitions and resizing
• The merger of the existing sections and redistribution of free disk space
• Transfer the system and data to drive new higher-capacity
• Migrating to a new solid-state drive (SSD), including the smallest capacity
• Ability to load the operating system installed after the replacement of the equipment companies
Acronis ® True Image ™ Home 2012 Plus Pack - A huge number of terrible things can happen to your computer, including the variant file deletion, virus infection and complete failure of hard disks. The presence of a complete solution for the PC has a spare copy a critical importance. Better yet have a solution that is fast, efficient and very common to use! That's why we created the Acronis ® True Image ™ Home 2012. All back to normal - as if nothing had happened.
Upgrade your environment! This special add-on gives advanced users the highest level of a function, which are usually available only in enterprise products, Acronis. For example, this module gives you the flexibility to restore files and applications - either the entire system completely - on different hardware. Also, this module supports dynamic disks, as well as the boot environment Microsoft WinPE (Windows Preinstallation Environment).
Most importantly, optional Plus Pack is fully integrated with the standalone version of Acronis True Image Home 2012, so you get the same intuitive interface and all the other great features!
Enhanced Plus Pack extra module include:
Ability to restore to different hardware - whatever the make, model, or the composition of the components of your new company, Plus Pack will restore all intact.
Dynamic disk support - you can easily make a backup and restore dynamic volumes, using all the advantages that offer dynamic disks.
Support for PE Microsoft WinPE (Windows Preinstallation Environment). Accelerate the recovery by creating emergency boot media and the latest drivers, Microsoft, scripts, applications, and additional modules.
Note: Acronis True Image Home Plus Pack works with the normal version of Acronis True Image Home 2012, but not with the network edition of Network Edition or other revisions of previous versions.
Make sure that the build number of your extra module Plus Pack coincides with the assembly of your copy of Acronis True Image Home 2012. Follow the instructions in How to determine the build number of Acronis True Image Home, and then log in to your account to get access to new builds of both products.
Plus Pack supports most media types vserasprostranennyh and systems:
Network Storage Devices
CD-R/RW, DVD-R/RW, DVD + R / RW, BD-R (NEW Blu-ray)
ZIP ®, REV ® and other removable media
Drives PATA (IDE), SATA, SCSI, SAS (New), IEEE1394 (FireWire), USB 1/2.0
Acronis ® Disk Director ® 11 Home - a new version of the solution for hard disk management. Supports Windows 7 operating system, and work with dynamic hard drives. Immediately available to user operations change the conventional hard drive, creation, deletion, its sections and several others. It includes a multi boot manager - Acronis OS
Acronis Disk Director 11 Home - provides the ability to install multiple operating systems on a personal computer. Nick will be able to work with the new version of Windows and take more than an old version of the OS to start the legacy applications. Acronis Disk Director 11 Home also complements the functionality of the product Acronis True Image Home 2011, a spare copy of the system and data recovery. With Acronis Disk Director, you can organize the storage of data and applications in different sections of the hard drive. To ensure the security of important information will be quite often to backup data partition. A need for a backup copy of system partition occurs only when you install the latest application or application patches.
Major individual version Acronis Disk Director 11 Home:
• With the support of dynamic disks (Dynamic Disk) users can allocate volumes across multiple physical disks.
• Can the addition of a mirrored volume, and management.
• Supports large disks and the possibility of the creation of volumes larger than 2 terabytes.
• Integrated disk cloning mechanisms have permission to perform the substitution of the carrier without having to reinstall the operating system and applications.
• New user interface simplifies common operations with disks and disk partitions.
• Support for Windows 7 (including 64-bit versions).
Acronis Disk Director 11 Home runs under operating systems Windows XP, Vista and Windows 7 supports all major file systems including FAT 16, FAT 32, NTFS, Ext2, Ext3, Reiser FS3 and Linux SWAP.
The ability of Acronis Disk Director 11:
• to create partitions on your hard disk;
• resize partitions and change their position on the hard disk without the risk of data loss;
• Convert file system, not fearing for the safety of data;
• copy / move the contents of the sections;
• delete partitions;
• restore hard drive partitions, deleted by user error or software failure;
• format partitions, assign them labels and shaped as letters, as well as doing other operations on partitions
Recovery Environment Windows 7 x86 + Windows Recovery Environment 7 x64
C using the recovery environment can improve a damaged boot Windows, different problems of the system in automatic or manual mode
USB flash drive is created on the basis of the loader Grub4Dos. If you do not need extra features and additional applets, it is quite vindovyh loader (Bootmgr). How to quit just vindovyh downloader written in step number 2
Download all you can not wim 's, but only those that are required.
Abstract for installing on a flash drive
A. Copy the files from the stick somewhere on the hard drive, just an option.
Two. Prescribe the latest GRUB MBR on the stick. Prescribe GRUB PBR.
This step is done carefully so as not to write the master boot record to an external hard drive, or in general on the hard drive. Carefully.
To give only bootmgr must register MBR Windows NT 6.x MBR and PBR BOOTMGR boot record
Three. Copy all the files in the root of the exception BOOTICE.EXE and the HP USB Disk Storage Format Tool 22.214.171.124.EXE
4. Pbrosit in the BIOS to boot from usb-hdd or the latest motherboards to choose a hard disk first Mass Storage Device (ie your USB flash drive), and its highest value pbrosit download.
In any version of the cast in the distribution program to format the HP USB Disk Storage Format Tool 126.96.36.199. If the MBR is wrong simply prescribe it to format the flash drive.
Still alternatively, if the IDB does not arise - pbrosit usb-hdd +, then formatnut prog and newer use the bootloader Grub.
Размер: 1.37 Gb
Скачать Bootable flash drive with Acronis Disk Director 11 plus (2012)
Установи SkyMonk и КАЧАЙ ФАЙЛЫ С МАКСИМАЛЬНОЙ СКОРОСТЬЮ с Letitbit.net, Vip-file.com, Sms4file.com, Shareflare.net и др. файлообменников — СОВЕРШЕННО БЕСПЛАТНО, в несколько потоков с докачкой, без ожидания 60 секунд
Образ Mac OS X 10.7 Lion установочной флешки, продающийся через интернет-магазине Apple, он адаптирован для дальнейшего монтажа на Asus EeePC 1201N. Возможно встанет и на другие ноутбуки, просто не проверялось.
A. 8GB USB Flash on the Format to HFS + via Disk Utility.
Two. Expand the image by using the "Restore" button (the image of the stick mount and drag in the graph of the source from the desktop).
Three. If you wish to update 10.6.8, then before loading the kernel and be sure to copy the folder from the Extra stick on that one. If a clean install, then skip this step.
4. By default on a flash drive 4GB of RAM for the DSDT. At the bottom of the post download folder and Post Install podsunte in Extra desired. Do not forget to install Chameleon on the USB flash drive, the installer in the folder "to 10.7.0" in the options setup note jackdaws "Chameleon" and "BootCamp Theme".
Five. Reboot, we expose the BIOS to default.
6. Boot from the stick, and write in Hama-v arch = i386.
7. Then you'll need a USB mouse. Install as usual.
Eight. Attention! If the installation has been going on for more than 30 minutes, then feel free to cancel ... something is wrong, we understand, the installation takes 7-10 minutes.
9. After the installation again loaded with flash, select the section with the Lion and write in Hama hd (0,2) / mach_kernel_atom-v arch = i386
10. Next, go through the process of account setup. Then you'll need a USB keyboard.
11. After successful configuration fall in the Finder.
12. In this post, attached folder Post Install, we'll need a folder for 10.7.0.
13. Set Chamellion specifying options Chameleon BootCamp Theme PrefPanel .
14. Extra Copy the folder from the USB Flash to the root partition with a lion. So the same copy mach_kernel_atom.
15. Reboot and boot from the HDD has a key-v arch = i386.
16. Now you can safely update to 10.7.3 Lion or through the "Update" or by downloading a pre combo. Kernel and other pleasures slip is not necessary. Everything happens as labor Poppy =)
17. After a successful update, go to folder "to 10.7.3" and install everything that was included.
18. The need for the introduction of key arch = i386 disappears after installing NullCPUPowerManagement.kext.
- Intel Atom 330
- ION GF9400M
- Sound ALC269
- Wifi Atheros 9285 (AR5B95)
- Ethernet Atheros 8132
WARNING! Этот образ предназначен для чистой установки на жесткий диск, который использует файловую структуру GUID!
Язык: Russian + English
Размер: 3.5 GB
Скачать Mac OS X 10.7 Lion for the Asus EeePC 1201N
Бесплатная портативная зашифрованная система для флешки или внешнего жесткого диска для безопасного редактирования и просмотра конфиденциальной информации, для шифрованной связи и анонимного веб-серфинга.
Privatix Live-система на базе Debian GNU / Linux. Она проста в эксплуатации и безопасная портативная система, которая может быть загружена с CD-ROM, флешки или внешнего жесткого диска и обеспечивает конфиденциальность ваших данных и конфиденциальность при работе в Интернете и общения или редактирования и шифрования конфиденциальных данных.
That's why we created the Privatix Live-System (based on Debian GNU/Linux). It is an easy to operate safe and portable system that can be booted from a cd-rom, an usb flash drive or an external hard drive and ensures your privacy and confidentiality while using the internet and communicating or editing and encrypting sensitive data.
Therefore standard applications such as browser, email client, word processor, image viewer and most importantly numerous data protection and encryption software are integrated.
Private data and settings, documents, e-mails, or pgp-keys are not saved on the computer that you use but instead those are saved on the encrypted usb flash drive or on the encrypted external hard drive. In case of loss or theft of the data medium your personal data is going to stay protected by a password.
No free storage space is required, no system needs to be installed or any specific operating system or other programms are necessary on the computer that is used because the whole system and all other applications are loaded from the usb flash drive or from the external hard drive.
This way you can use unknown computers without having to rely on the security of the installed operating system that might be infected with trojans or software keyloggers and without requiring tools to be installed and despite of this mobility preserve high data protection standards or you can create a separate secure environment for very sensitive data or communication (e.g. collective bargaining, online banking, whistleblowing and e-mail encryption) on any external medium in addition to your regular operating system installation.
* i386 compatible PC
* >= 256 MB RAM
* For a persistent installation an usb-key or an external harddsisk >= 4 GB (the system will take 3 GB)
Burn the iso on a cd.
Boot your computer from this cd.
Start the installer clicking to the "Installation"-icon on your Desktop.
Now you have only to choose an usb-device and to type the encryption-password to get a mobile and encrypted gnu/linux system on an usb-key or on an external harddisk on which all your data will be encrypted.
Boot the system from the usb-device or from the external harddisk (maybe therefore you have to change your bios-settings).
Type in your encryption password.
Then you can use the system like other Debian systems, for example to encrypt your email with thunderbird, enigmail and gnupg.
All your settings and data will be safed encrypted on the usb-device.
If a computer doesn't support booting usb-hdd
If a computer can not boot from your usb-device, use the privatix starter cd:
Burn the file boot.iso which was created in the not encrypted boot-partition of your usb-device while the privatix installation to a cd and use it as boot-cd.
This special boot-cd will start the privatix system from your usb-device, even if booting from usb-hdd is not supported by the bios.
Язык: только английский
Таблетка: не требуется
Размер: 838 Mb
Скачать Privatix Live-System (Free Portable Encrypted System on an Usb Flash Drive)
Если вы еще не разу не устанавливали Mac OS с самого начала и не рассматривали в качестве первого запуске системы после установки с установочного диска, то этот образ для Вас!
You will see the launch of the system from the very beginning, that is:
Supernova explosion (if you do not have an integrated graphics card), setting up the connection (if the network card is supported by the manufacturer), sound (if supported Sound card manufacturer).
User registration, selection of the region
Extras. Information: The image of the system after the installation does not require any additional no assistive devices during system startup, except for the first launch.
If you have a different maximum axis, then it runs out of zagruzochnik, which will later be used to run and the choice of starting systems, if installing from scratch, then you pass away once to use a bootable USB drive that would run the system, but from a system running start loader for subsequent runs of the system
From the boot recommend Chameleon RC5 r778 or the other, with a swing http://www.kexts.com/
On the distribution of standing up to first download
Installation: After downloading, the image is restored to the flash memory disk utility, restore the boot sector (that is, make a bootable USB flash drive) to any Chameleon (if you use a chameleon is not fit for the Lions, the bottles with the stick on the copy desk, after upgrading a chameleon, restore bottles)
Statement versed in computers not much, for this judge is not strictly what if I did not in the way
previously put out a hand, though not as productive as the Hazard-assembly (I hate fakes) on rutrekere and goldenshare, though not very much, and they seem to have had a positive response.
Язык: русский присутствует
Таблетка: не требуется
Размер: 3.35 Gb
Скачать Mac OSX 10.7 Lion DP 3 Build 11A459 (for Hakintosh)